Definition of objectives
- The definition of the mission, vision, and pedagogical objectives is clear and consistent with CSI’s values.
- The mission and educational objectives are related to the promotion of multiculturalism.
Teaching and Learning
- The curricula promote eco-citizenship and multilingualism.
- The curricula meet CSI standards.
- Recruited teachers have adequate training and experience to provide quality education.
- The institution undertakes to promote continuing education, within the limits of the existing possibilities.
- Student assessment processes are clearly established and explained to families.
- Students with special needs receive required pedagogical support.
Governance and Management
- The institution’s management entity and leadership comply with the laws of the host country and act in an ethical manner.
- The institution head has the required training and experience for the position.
- The managing entity and the institution head shall work closely together to ensure the proper running of the institution.
- The staff assessment policy is clearly defined.
- The institution’s finance is managed responsibly in order to ensure proper running and viability of the institution
- The institution complies with the host country tax laws